This statement covers only data collected through the site and not any other data collection or processing, including, without limitation, data collection practices of other web pages to which we link or data that we or our affiliates collect offline or through web sites that do not display a direct link to this statement.
2. Types of Data and Collection Methods
When you visit the site, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and Internet connection, such as the IP address of your computer and/or Internet service provider, the date and time you access our web sites, the Internet address of web sites from which you link to our site, the computer technology you are using and your movements and preferences on our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter “Personal Data” such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. We collect this information only when you, place an order, enter information or register on our site.
3. Collection Purposes, Use of Data
We use the data we collect for the following general purposes:
- To provide you with products and services, to bill you for products and services you request, or to communicate with you regarding said products and services;
- To respond to the request that you sent us such as your request for information, or your request to subscribe to a service we offer;
- To administer, protect and improve our site and our systems;
- To better understand the preferences of our site visitors;
- To identify server problems;
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage;
- To help personalize your experience of our site; and
- To improve our products and services and other internal business purposes.
4. Non-disclosure of Personal Data
5. Security and Confidentiality of Personal Data
To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data that we collect online, all personal data entered on our site is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. All sensitive/credit information you supply is also encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
5. Use of “Cookies”
6. Contacting Us
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, complaints or suggestions you might have regarding the information practices described in this statement. You may send us email here.