Cotswold Stuffed Potatoes
4 medium sized Jacket Potatoes
1 packet of Smoked Streaky Bacon
1 bunch of spring onions chopped – optional
3 1/2 tablespoons butter
Dash of milk
7 ounces Cotswold Cheese –grated
- Cook jacket potatoes either using conventional/microwave oven.
- Whilst Jacket potatoes are cooking grill the pieces of bacon until golden brown. When cooked chop into small pieces.
- Once potatoes are cooked cut in half lengthways and gently scoop out the potato and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add butter and a small quantity of milk to give a creamy consistency to the potato. Add in the chopped bacon and grated cheese and spring onions and mix together.
- Divide the potato mix between the empty potato skins. Top with chopped chives and serve immediately.
Recipe and photo from Long Clawson Dairy