1 pound whole milk ricotta
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
¼ cup sugar
1 large Anjou pear, finely diced
4 ounces fresh goat cheese
2 tablespoons honey
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of ½ lemon
Dash of kosher salt
Handful of chopped walnuts
- Strain whole milk ricotta to get out as much liquid as possible. Set aside.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Add pears and cook until soft and golden, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. In medium mixing bowl, mix together drained ricotta, goat cheese, honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and caramelized pears.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Top with chopped walnuts and bake another 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes and enjoy! Serve with crostini or fruit slices.
Recipe and photo from culturecheese.com